- Smart Factory takes existing manufacturing practices to Industry 4.0 standards: highly agile, efficient and automated production lines integrated into a smart logistics and service network
- MSF 4.0 at SHRDC provides hands-on experience, training, technology and talent development for Industry 4.0 and Smart Factory competencies
- Partnership between SHRDC and the Swiss Smart Factory
- Join the MSF 4.0 Consortium at SHRDC to explore the benefits of Industry 4.0 and Smart Factory
- Cyber-Physical Distribution System: Merging of physical and virtual world into an integrated distribution system with feedback loops from physical process to controller
- Smart Factory: Integrated system that combines Operational Technologies, Information Technology and Digital Factory
- Cloud Based Services: Applications, services or resources made available to users on demand via the Internet from cloud server
- Big Data Analytics: Process of examining large and varied data sets
- Smart Operation Technology: Autonomous operation based on closed loop control, energy efficiency, and networking capabilities
- Digital Twin: Digital replica/duplicate of physical assets, processes and systems. A ‘living’ digital simulation model where it can be used for various purposes.
- Digital Product Memory: Collection of information pertaining individual product from the moment of inception until it reaches the end consumer
Cost fee is inclusive 6% SST
MSF 4.0 is a SHRDC partnership with the Swiss Smart Factory
delivering hands-on experience and talents for the future of manufacturing
THE MSF 4.0 TALENT CONSORTIUM
- SHRDC as consortium manager and key talent developer
- Swiss Smart Factory as strategic partner and advisor
- Participating government agencies
- Technical and higher education institutions
- Multinational manufacturers operating in Malaysia
- Small and medium sized enterprises
- Industry 4.0 solution providers
Industry 4.0 and Smart Factory Training Scheme for SMEs in Selangor
- This 10 day training and consultancy package offers participants the flexibility to choose from a series of industry 4.0
modules that are relevant to their business improvement.
- This training provides basic technical knowledge in Industry 4.0 implementation.
- It also aims to guide participants to kick start their Industry 4.0 activities.
- It provides a systematic tool and guideline designed to help companies begin their Industry 4.0 journey.
Industry 4.0 Implementer / Leaders, Engineering, Production and IT Managers, Decision makers
Industry 4.0, Industrial IoT, Mechatronics, Electrical & Electronics
Upon successful completion of training, participants will be able to:
- Have selected competencies in industry 4.0 and smart factory processes and complete the
- Have the right skill to implement industry 4.0 and smart factory technology to improve current
- Enable participants to fully integrate OT and IT environment. Close the gap between
mechatronics and software development.
- For SMEs in Selangor only
- For the manufacturing sector, SMEs are defined as firms with sales turnover not exceeding RM50
million OR number of full-time employees not exceeding 200.
- For the services and other sectors, SMEs are defined as firms with sales turnover not exceeding RM20
million OR number of full-time employees not exceeding 75.
- Ownership : flexible as long it cover the SME criteria