- Smart Factory takes existing manufacturing practices to Industry 4.0 standards: highly agile, efficient and automated production lines integrated into a smart logistics and service network
- MSF 4.0 at SHRDC provides hands-on experience, training, technology and talent development for Industry 4.0 and Smart Factory competencies
- Partnership between SHRDC and the Swiss Smart Factory
- Cyber-Physical Distribution System: Merging of physical and virtual world into an integrated distribution system with feedback loops from physical process to controller
- Smart Factory: Integrated system that combines Operational Technologies, Information Technology and Digital Factory
- Cloud Based Services: Applications, services or resources made available to users on demand via the Internet from cloud server
- Big Data Analytics: Process of examining large and varied data sets
- Smart Operation Technology: Autonomous operation based on closed loop control, energy efficiency, and networking capabilities
- Digital Twin: Digital replica/duplicate of physical assets, processes and systems. A ‘living’ digital simulation model where it can be used for various purposes.
- Digital Product Memory: Collection of information pertaining individual product from the moment of inception until it reaches the end consumer
MSF 4.0 is a SHRDC partnership with the Swiss Smart Factory
delivering hands-on experience and talents for the future of manufacturing
WHY SHRDC MSF 4.0 TRAINING PROGRAMS?
*subject to availability of trainers and course content
We will provide course outline and detailed information upon request.