MALAYSIAN SMART FACTORY (MSF) 4.0
The Malaysian Smart Factory 4.0 (MSF 4.0) is an inaugural collaboration between SHRDC and Swiss Smart Factory (SSF), with the objective of introducing outstanding Smart Factory competencies to Malaysia
MESTI DIGITAL ENRICHMENT PROGRAM
- Development of digital literacy skills for employees and communities to function
effectively in the digital environment
- Utilizing online tools for communication, creation of digital content and
performing digital transactions
- Highlights the importance of security and privacy risks
SEDA MALAYSIA GRID-CONNECTED PHOTOVOLTAIC SYSTEM DESIGN
- Design of grid-connected PV systems which include solar PV modules, inverter and associated equipment that is suitable for Malaysia climate conditions.
- Information about grid-connected solar PV systems.
- Relevant Malaysian requirements and standards for a grid-connected PV system
Expert Craftsman in Programmable Logic Controller (EC-PLC) Program
The Expert Craftsman in Programmable Logic Control (EC-PLC) is offered by SHRDC in partnership with multiple companies from the sectors of manufacturing, electrical & electronics, processing plant controls, system integrators and other related industries.
Orange Frog Workshop : Leading Positive Performance™
Orange Frog Workshop: Leading Positive Performance ™ is the Training that Brings the Happiness Advantage to Life at Work. A positive engaged brain is the greatest competitive advantage in the modern economy. It is ESSENTIAL in rapidly changing environments and is needed more than ever before.
Today we expect leaders at all levels to deliver results under conditions of increasing change and uncertainty. However, many feel unprepared and ill equipped to lead change. In this program, you will explore the components of Dr. Kotter’s 8 Steps for Successful Change and four Critical Leadership Principles that must be in place to ensure successful change.
ISO 9001:2015 Certification
5 Star Rated Training Provider 2017
Human Resources Minister "Training Provider of the Year" 2002 & 2009
Connect with us: