- Development of digital literacy skills for employees and communities to function effectively in the digital environment
- Utilizing online tools for communication, creation of digital content and performing digital transactions
- Highlights the importance of security and privacy risks
- Provides tips on digital resources for problem-solving and independent learning
- Supports the development of digital emotional intelligence (EQ) for a strategic and sustained online presence
- Duration: 2 full days (9 am – 5 pm)
- Participants to bring their devices e.g. smart phone, tablet or laptop for course activities and assessment
- In-house option and customized arrangements available for minimum of 20 pax. Contact SHRDC for more details.
SEVEN ELEMENTS OF MESTI DIGITAL SKILLS AND ITS LEARNING OBJECTIVES:
We will provide course outline and detailed information upon request.