Our next Certification is on 21-29 April 2021, online session. (Register before 20 March)
10++ Reasons why IPC CID certifications are valuable in the electronics design industry:
- PCB industry specific terminologies for effective communications
- Differences in designing for Class 2 and Class 3 (High Reliability)
- DFM, DFA and DFT concept and applications
- DFR Design for Reliability
- Reduce PCB board (product) respin or redesign due to DFX or mis-communications
- Save costs and time to produce an electronic product
- Product is easily manufactured, assembled and tested through applying IPC standards
- Realization of quality design and product reliability
- Full understanding of concept Class 1, 2 and 3 Electronic products
- Full understanding of DFM, DFA, DFT and levels of manufacturing tolerances
- Project management of Electronic Products through concept of documentation and fabrication requirements or specification
- PCB Design, Manufacturing, Assembly and Test Concepts at International Level
The basic entry level IPC CID is suitable for Fresh Graduates, New Engineers, Project Managers, Hardware Designers, Electronic Product Designers CAD/CAM Designers, Manufacturing/Assembly/Mechanical/Test Engineers dealing with PCB products.
Get the best performance from applying standards and making design to product as easy and cost effective as possible.
Confirmed dates for training:
21-29 April IPC CID (Basic Entry Level) IPC Certified Interconnect Designer (Register before 20 March)
8-16 June IPC CID+ (Advanced Level) IPC Advanced CID (Register before 8 May)
(Certification exam is on the last day)
We will provide course outline and detailed information upon request.