SHRDC OPEN DAY
23 May 2018 (Wednesday)
SHRDC, Shah Alam
The Apprentice Shoe Designer Program is offered by SHRDC in partnership with the Malaysian Footwear Manufacturers’ Association (MFMA).
Successful participants will acquire the following skills:
- Sketch & design
- Material selection & procurement
- Foot measurement
- Design techniques and production of mens’ and ladies’ shoes e.g. boots, heels, wedges, peep-toe, moccasins etc
- Shoe software application
Upon successful completion of training, participants will be offered Internship opportunity with MFMA member companies and potential employment post apprenticeship.
- Malaysian citizen
Strong interest in shoe design, production and retail
- Diploma holders in any field
- New graduates are encouraged to apply
- Able to attend full time (9 am – 5 pm, Monday to Friday) classroom training for 4 months
- Available for apprenticeship/on-job-training for 4 months, post classroom training.